There are three locations for students to purchase food and drink:
- The Chill (open from 08:15 until 16:00), The Gecko and The Plaza (both open at break and lunch times).
- The Hot Range - If you fancy something hot and comforting to warm you through, you will not be disappointed. For those who need a quick lunch or snack there is the hot grab and go selection; panini, hot wraps and baguettes, wedges, pizzas and pasta pots, all freshly made.
- For a more traditional lunch, there are the hot main meals; different every day (always including a vegetarian option) with influences from around the world.
- The Cold Range - If a lighter bite for lunch is preferred then the chiller cabinet has a selection of baguettes, bloomers, wraps, sandwiches, salads and pasta pots. To finish there are cold desserts and homemade cakes and cookies baked freshly each morning.
- Seating is provided in The Chill and The Gecko along with plenty of outdoor seating under one of three covered canopies.
Throughout the day a selection of hot and cold drinks are always available.
Sixth Form students also have their own cafe in the Sixth Form Centre. Open from 08:15 until 15:35, the Sixth Form cafe serves a wide range of drinks and food popular with Sixth Form students.
A cashless payment system is in operation in all the food outlets and a new Biometric till system has been introduced. Further details can be found in the following documents. If a student has not already been included please download and complete the Biometric Permission Form below and take it to Reception.