There are three locations for students to purchase food and drink:
- The Chill, The Gecko and The Plaza.
- The Hot Range - If you fancy something hot and comforting to warm you through, you will not be disappointed. For those who need a quick lunch or snack there is the hot grab and go selection; panini, hot wraps and baguettes, wedges and chicken combo pots and Gino D'Acampo Simply Fantastico pasta, all freshly made.
- For a more traditional lunch, there are the hot main meals; different every day (always including a vegetarian option) with influences from around the world.
- The Cold Range - If a lighter bite for lunch is preferred then the chiller cabinet has a selection of baguettes, bloomers, wraps, sandwiches, salads and pasta pots. To finish there are cold desserts and homemade cakes and cookies baked freshly each morning.
- Seating is provided in The Chill and The Gecko along with plenty of outdoor seating under one of three covered canopies.
Throughout the day a selection of hot and cold drinks are always available.
A cashless payment system is in operation in the The Chill. Click here for more information and to follow the link to register or top up your card.
The Chill has the facility to offer packed lunches to students. These include a bottle of water, a fruit bag or piece of cake and a sandwich or roll of their choice. These are suitable for all after school clubs, school trips (students can place their orders the day before their school trip at The Chill and pick up on the day of the trip) and dinner time activities. Students can place their order either before 8.50am, break time or dinner time (the earlier the better!), pay and then collect it before their chosen activity.
Parents can now sign up to the Innovate iClub. Any parents who decide to join will receive a £2.50 voucher for their child to use in The Chill. They will then continue to send discounts, such as vouchers and prize draws, each term.